Friday, May 20, 2016

THE BATTLE HYMN OF THE REPUBLIC


PAGE CXVI

AMERICAN PATRIOTIC SONG

THE BATTLE HYMN OF THE REPUBLIC:
“The Battle Hymn of the Republic”, also known as “Mine Eyes Have Seen the Glory” outside of the United States, is a song by American writer Julia Ward Howe using the music from the song “John Brown’s Body”. Howe’s more famous lyrics were written in November 1861, and first published in The Atlantic Monthly in February 1862. The Song Links The Judgment Of The Wicked At The End Of Time (Old Testament, Isaiah 63; New Testament, Revelation 19) with the American Civil War. Since that time, it has become an extremely popular and well-known American patriotic song. » Learn more @ Wikipedia

GOD: “I WILL HEAL THEIR LAND” IF...

“If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.”