Wednesday, October 19, 2016

I, ISLAMOPHOBE?


THE CENTER FOR
THE STUDY OF POLITICAL ISLAM

DR. BILL WARNER

ON THIS STUDY - TRANSCRIPT
I have been called an Islamophobe. Now, what does that mean? A phobia is an irrational fear, but what is the Islam I am phobic about? Islam is the doctrine found in the Koran and the Sunna of Mohammed.

What am I afraid of in the Koran? Certainly not anything found in the early Koran of Mecca, since all it says is that I am going to hell, since I am a Kafir. But in Medina the Koran tells me about “fighting in Allah’s cause”, killing Kafirs in jihad. As a Kafir, should I be afraid of jihad? Or is that a phobia?

The Koran says that Allah will terrorize Kafirs. So am I phobic to fear terror? The Koran says that as a Kafir I can be beheaded. I see pictures of Kafirs being beheaded around the world. Should I be afraid or is it phobic to fear beheading?


I AM AFRAID OF VIOLENCE FROM ISLAM.
AM I REASONABLE OR AM I PHOBIC?
WHAT ABOUT YOU?


Reading the Sunna of Mohammed, I find he ordered his critics to be assassinated. Is it phobic to fear assassination?

The Koran says that I can be crucified. Should I fear crucifixion? Or is that phobic?

Mohammed killed each and every person who opposed him. I oppose Islam, which includes the Sunna of Mohammed, should I be afraid or is that phobic?

I am afraid of violence from Islam. Am I reasonable or am I phobic? What about you?”

ABOUT DR. BILL WARNER
BILL WARNER holds a PhD in physics and math, NC State University, 1968. He has been a university professor, businessman, and applied physicist.

Dr. Warner has had a life-long interest in religion and its effects on history. He has studied the source texts of the major religions for decades. Even before the destruction of the World Trade Center he had predicted the war between Islam and America. The day after 9/11 he decided to make the source texts of Islam available for the average person. » Read full bio

CONNECT WITH DR. BILL WARNER
Bookmark, Visit, Subscribe!
» Political Islam | Official Website
» Political Islam | Official Video Channel

POLITICAL ISLAM HAS SUBJUGATED
CIVILIZATIONS FOR 1,400 YEARS