Thursday, March 9, 2017

WHAT IS LOVE - THE LOVE OF GOD


FATHER’S LOVE LETTER
An Intimate Message From God To You

What is Love? There is no greater authority on the topic of “Love,” than God, because God created Love. There is no greater expression of Love than when God gave His only begotten Son (Jesus/Yeshua) to die for us, so that we can have eternal life and be reconciled to a Holy God. I pray this video really portrays how much God loves us, according to scripture. » Additional info & links

CONNECT WITH OTG Ministry
Bookmark, Visit, Subscribe!
Welcome to Obedience to God Ministry. After much research, prayer and understanding, I really feel that we are heading towards End Times. Unfortunately, most people don’t see this coming and are just not prepared for it. God wants us to get our souls ready and to prepare for tough times ahead. I created this channel to offer you a place to grow spiritually and to show you how Christians around the world are experiencing the true love and forgiveness of Jesus Christ.

» OTG Ministry | Official Website
» OTG Ministry | Official Video Channel


“Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.”