Saturday, April 1, 2017

BABYLON “COME OUT OF HER, MY PEOPLE”!


“But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman’s hand.” ~ Ezekiel 33:6, King James Version Holy Bible


Revelation 18:4 (KJV): “And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.”

* This is another throw together video to keep everyone abreast on current prophecy events taking place in the world. There is a couple clips pertaining to Babylon, or at least the Babylon system. My views on Babylon are a bit different and i will be doing a video soon on this topic, more in depth. I cannot recall a time in my life where i have seen prophecy unfold daily like it is right now!

This brings me joy for the saved (our redemption draws near), but for the unsaved it breaks my heart. Reach out to as many people as you can with your testimony of JESUS. You may not get another chance to plant the seed that brings a person to GOD. Love one another and lift each other up in prayer to GOD.


CONNECT WITH WATCHMAN OF THE HARVEST
Bookmark, Visit, Subscribe!
“Many of the video’s on this channel are compilation of videos create by other channels and some of my own. I purposely leave credits from the other channels in the videos in hopes that viewers will visit these channels and subscribe to them as I have. I do not, and will not ever profit from another channels work nor my own. This channel was created to spread the truth, and the salvation offered by GOD in his son JESUS. GOD bless!” - Watchman Of The Harvest

» Watchman Of The Harvest | Official Video Channel

THE DAY OF THE WRATH OF YAHWEH THE LORD

“Now is the end come upon thee, and I will send mine anger
upon thee, and will judge thee according to thy ways, and will recompense upon thee all thine abominations”